September 28th, 2010, 11:19 PM
Today mine was a banana, chunky peanut butter, chocolate syrup, honey and milk put in the freezer for a while and then brought out to delight my pallet.
September 30th, 2010, 12:38 PM
I take half a bag of frozen berries [partially thawed], mix with one cup milk and protein powder. I don't like to eat berries but will drink them in this low fat way. Raspberries don't need sugar while the other berries do.
October 7th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Pineapple, Mango, plain yogurt
October 9th, 2010, 07:11 PM
I told Ryan when we first got married that I would only require two things for a successful marriage: a good blender and a nice vacuum cleaner. I got them both.
I blend like it's my job - smoothies are my spiritual gift. Here are some of my favorite combinations:
(1) frozen strawberries, chilled cantalope, raspberry yogurt, milk, honey
(2) frozen strawberries, frozen blue berries, frozen raspberries, boysenberry honey, milk
(3) frozen bananas, chocolate syrup, milk
(4) frozen strawberries, homemade lemonade (1 gallon water, 2 cups sugar, 1 cup lemon juice)
(5) frozen peaches, milk, orange marmalade
(6) frozen strawberries, frozen bananas, frozen blueberries, strawberry yogurt, milk, honey
** I never measure anything. I just chuck things in using quantities that strike my fancy that day.
Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.0.8 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.