+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Norm Case

Post Thanks / Like

Norm Case

A fellow member at our church who recently had surgery on his foot involving 5 incisions four of which are healing nicely but the other one is infected and looking bad.

Lord, and Supreme Healer, Jesus, You know the reason for this infection and what it will take to turn around this health crisis. Bless his wife, Sherry, as she supports and comforts him through this trial. May our body of Christ surround Norm with much prayer and love. For his good and Your glory, I pray, Amen.
    Last edited by Jim Franklin; March 13th, 2017 at 10:37 AM.
    Praying Wes Smith, Marg Shurtliff, Jon Bemis, Diane Likens, Gina Stevenson - praying concerning this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Norm Case

The advancement of the staph infection has brought into consideration amputation as the better of two options. Our Merciful God and Supreme Physician can make that foot whole if that is Their will.

Heavenly Father and Jesus we bring our friend, Norm to You once again for Your Merciful ministry. Do bless dear Sherry as she is in grief over her husbands dilemma. Bless all of his supporting friends. Amen

Norm is the one who requested prayer for his niece's heart transplant in KC back in 2015.
    Praying Diane Likens, Gina Stevenson, Marg Shurtliff - praying concerning this post

Post Thanks / Like

It was necessary to amputate the leg just below the knee. Precious Lord take Norm and Sherrry's hands and lead them to whatever glory they can bring to Your name. Amen.
    Praying Gina Stevenson, Diane Likens, Marg Shurtliff, David Graham - praying concerning this post

Post Thanks / Like

PRAISE THE LORD! During the time Norm was in rehabilitation I felt especially impressed to call and offer a prayer for him. Yesterday he was able to make to church in a wheel chair. When I went to greet him he pulled me down close and with tears in his eyes he told me how much that prayer had meant to him. He told me that at the time I called he had just returned from a strenuous round of therapy and that he was virtually at the end of his resources to the point of exhaustion and that he had been unable to get anything down either food or drink. That after my prayer requesting God to give him the strength to endure the stress of the therapy he was able to feel stronger, was able to get some liquid down and by morning able to eat his breakfast which proved to be a turning point in his progress. PRAISE THE LORD!

Post Thanks / Like

In a phone conversation last evening, Norm was happy to report that he is progressing very well and will be fitted for a prosthesis in a few weeks. PRAISE THE LORD.
    Thanks Diane Likens, Marg Shurtliff, Gina Stevenson - "thanks" for this post
    Praying Marg Shurtliff, Gina Stevenson - praying concerning this post

+ Reply to Thread