+ Reply to Thread

Thread: General Assembly Web site?

Post Thanks / Like

General Assembly Web site?

Last week I noticed that The Discipleship Place website was being blocked by both my anti-malware program and my anti-virus program (Malware Bytes & McAfee) I sent them an e-mail, they later replied that it was fixed but when I tried same problem.

Just now McAfee blocked the General Assembly site. Anyone else having trouble? Thoughts?
    It is not enough to be right, you have to be like Jesus.

Strength Finders - Futuristic, Strategic, Self Assurance, Individualization, Ideation
    Meyer's Brigs - ENTP

Post Thanks / Like

Re: General Assembly Web site?

The Concerned Nazarenes have launched a cyber attack in anticipation of GA.
    StrengthsFinder Top 5: Input ---------- Intellection ---------- Connectedness ---------- Context ---------- Belief

Myers-Briggs Type: Introversion ---------- Intuition ---------- Feeling ---------- Perception (INFP)

My Website & Blog: alucasfinch.net
    Laughing Rich Schmidt, Gina Stevenson, David Warren, John Kennedy - thanks for this funny post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Finch View Post
    The Concerned Nazarenes have launched a cyber attack in anticipation of GA.
    No.....I think it likely that the cyber attack was launched by concerned members of Olathe College Church who don't want to see yet another one of their beloved pastors demoted to GS next month.

BILL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Morrison View Post
    No.....I think it likely that the cyber attack was launched by concerned members of Olathe College Church who don't want to see yet another one of their beloved pastors demoted to GS next month.

BILL
    You're probably right. If the Concerned Nazarenes were launching a cyber attack, they would likely set the domain names to redirect people to their video that they handed out a couple of GAs ago.
    StrengthsFinder Top 5: Input ---------- Intellection ---------- Connectedness ---------- Context ---------- Belief

Myers-Briggs Type: Introversion ---------- Intuition ---------- Feeling ---------- Perception (INFP)

My Website & Blog: alucasfinch.net
    Laughing Bill Morrison - thanks for this funny post

Senior Member Charlene Clevenger's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I had a warning, too. I figured it was okay to proceed cautiously.

Post Thanks / Like

This morning the BGS started a gofundme account to raise bitcoins for the Wanna Cry ransomware payment.
    Laughing Rich Schmidt, Gina Stevenson, David Warren, Lucas Finch - thanks for this funny post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Laughlin View Post
    Last week I noticed that The Discipleship Place website was being blocked by both my anti-malware program and my anti-virus program (Malware Bytes & McAfee) I sent them an e-mail, they later replied that it was fixed but when I tried same problem.

Just now McAfee blocked the General Assembly site. Anyone else having trouble? Thoughts?
    There's something funky going on with many Nazarene websites. A lot of people have been saying they're getting virus warnings. I also noticed the Grace & Peace magazine website had a warning on their Google search results. I personally haven't seen any popups when I go there, so either I'm really secure, or I'm so hacked I don't even notice.
    "Neither holiness nor love is Christian without the other...Love without holiness disintegrates into sentimentality. Personal integrity is lost. But holiness without love is not holiness at all. In spite of its label, it displays harshness, judgmentalism, a critical spirit, and all its capacity for discrimination ends in nitpicking and divisiveness." - MBW
    Thanks Craig Laughlin - "thanks" for this post

+ Reply to Thread