+ Reply to Thread

Thread: digital vs traditional marketing

Post Thanks / Like

digital vs traditional marketing

I know digital marketing is the latest trend now but I wanted to know if some of you still do the traditional marketing. Do you think it's still effective or shall we just stick with digital marketing? What could be the most inexpensive online campaign? Sorry, our budget is limited so we only want to consider the cheapest one. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: digital vs traditional marketing

Digital marketing is much cheaper, and dollar for dollar a great tool. Traditional marketing can be cheap and effective too, one of our best responses comes from banner signs we put on the busy street the church is located on (which works on busy streets, but not on quiet streets). see- Adwords to drive traffic to your site and Facebook for paid event promotion

Mailings are very expensive and we have had limited success.
    Door hangers can be effective and cheap, and the act of placing them creates the opportunity for connections with people.

Generally speaking, a few of each is best.
    http://www.steeplesound.com
    Macungie Church of the Nazarene
    Thanks Diane Likens - "thanks" for this post

Post Thanks / Like

If you have a Facebook page, you can set up campaigns there. We do that a lot.
    Wherever I am, God is, and all is well.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the responses. Actually, I am really looking into using the social media accounts since it is free and if there is a fee to boost the post, it will only cost minimal. Anyway, I am also reading about PPC campaign management which might be also be something to be considered.

+ Reply to Thread