+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Congratulations so and so!!

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations so and so!!

This is for anyone who makes any kind of thousands between when we can't make new threads and when Naznet DOTCOM officially dies!

David and Lucas, and anyone else playing the game!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Congratulations so and so!!

That's right! I just realized that I'll never get Marq posting a congrats thread for me when I soon hit 10,000. I feel gipped.
    Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. 1 John 4:18a

Become an organ donor ~ donatelife.net ~ www.organdonor.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Susan Unger!!!!

Host Fun & Prayer forums Gina Stevenson's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations, SUSAN, on 10,000+ !!;

Hey now, how's that for a heading!? If you go ADVANCED here when posting, you can change the heading. The next post goes back to the original thread heading, but Hey . . . .

ALSO there's a congrats post in the CONFESSIONS thread.

(w/a big 10,001!)
    Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one. ~ Stella Adler
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Palatino Linotype]It takes a great deal of maturity to accept that trying to eliminate all risk eliminates life. ~ Susan Lapin ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Thanks Emiko Cothran, Susan Unger - "thanks" for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Congratulations, SUSAN, on 10,000+ !!;

Quote Originally Posted by Emiko Cothran View Post
    Congratulations Susan Unger!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina Stevenson View Post
    Hey now, how's that for a heading!? If you go ADVANCED here when posting, you can change the heading. The next post goes back to the original thread heading, but Hey . . . .

ALSO there's a congrats post in the CONFESSIONS thread.

(w/a big 10,001!)
    Thanks, Ladies!
    Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. 1 John 4:18a

Thanks Gina Stevenson, Jim Chabot - "thanks" for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Congratulations, GINA the naznet all time high poster!!!

There's just no way that I'll ever catch up, so here is your early concession and heartfelt congratulations.

I know that you have never sought this honor, and as the one time high poster I'm aware of the derision that may be visited upon the holder of this office.

So I want to say that I have enjoyed your prolific postings Gina, I've appreciated that you have let us into your life and allowed us to come alongside of you and pray for you and with you, it has been an honor madam.
    -Jim

To know and to serve God, of course, is why we're here, a clear truth, that, like the nose on your face, is near at hand and easily discernible but can make you dizzy if you try to focus on it hard. But a little faith will see you through.

Garrison Keillor
    Thanks Gina Stevenson, Susan Unger - "thanks" for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Unger View Post
    Thanks, Ladies!
    Same to you Susan, it has been an honor to share your struggles and I am still praying for you. Praying for the day of your triumph over adversity, it will come, you will be a good pastor, I can feel it!
    -Jim

To know and to serve God, of course, is why we're here, a clear truth, that, like the nose on your face, is near at hand and easily discernible but can make you dizzy if you try to focus on it hard. But a little faith will see you through.

Garrison Keillor
    Thanks Gina Stevenson - "thanks" for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Chabot View Post
    There's just no way that I'll ever catch up, so here is your early concession and heartfelt congratulations.

I know that you have never sought this honor, and as the one time high poster I'm aware of the derision that may be visited upon the holder of this office.

So I want to say that I have enjoyed your prolific postings Gina, I've appreciated that you have let us into your life and allowed us to come alongside of you and pray for you and with you, it has been an honor madam.
    You're super close! Go post a lot of nonsense in those one word at a time threads!

Host Fun & Prayer forums Gina Stevenson's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Emiko Cothran View Post
    You're super close! Go post a lot of nonsense in those one word at a time threads!

Yes, please DO!! Must I look like I don't even have a life, er sumpin'!?

ETA: Not that I do have much of one. Maybe one of these days again . . . .
    Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one. ~ Stella Adler
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Palatino Linotype]It takes a great deal of maturity to accept that trying to eliminate all risk eliminates life. ~ Susan Lapin ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Host Theology Forum David Graham's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, congratulations for reaching your goals, getting close...... or not..... and I know that by posting this, I'm one post closer to reaching mine....
    Laughing Gina Stevenson - thanks for this funny post

Post Thanks / Like

Same to you Susan, it has been an honor to share your struggles and I am still praying for you. Praying for the day of your triumph over adversity, it will come, you will be a good pastor, I can feel it!
    Thanks so much for such a special statement. I'm glad that you migrated over to FB so that we can still be in touch.

Thanks Jim Chabot - "thanks" for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David Graham View Post
    Okay, congratulations for reaching your goals, getting close...... or not..... and I know that by posting this, I'm one post closer to reaching mine....
    yeah!

Laughing David Graham - thanks for this funny post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Unger View Post
    Thanks so much for such a special statement. I'm glad that you migrated over to FB so that we can still be in touch.
    You are most welcome, you are a special person Susan, my prayers have always been with you.
    -Jim

Garrison Keillor

Post Thanks / Like

You are most welcome, you are a special person Susan, my prayers have always been with you.
    Aw, thanks again!

Host Theology Forum David Graham's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like

Not to be outdone by Jim.... I think you are a "Special-special person" Susan..... So there!

+ Reply to Thread