+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey! it's 4am here, 1am PDT

Host Fun & Prayer forums Gina Stevenson's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like

Hey! it's 4am here, 1am PDT

Maybe . . . Maybe will have to try to post new threads. Unless it happens once whoever is going to shut it down gets up this morning??

So whoever's up either really late or really early still has a chance . . . .
    Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one. ~ Stella Adler
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Palatino Linotype]It takes a great deal of maturity to accept that trying to eliminate all risk eliminates life. ~ Susan Lapin ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Host Theology Forum David Graham's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hey! it's 4am here, 1am PDT

Well it's 8:08, now wait... it's 8: 09 here on a cool night in the hill country north of Toowoomba on the other side of the world from most of you. I'm just about to go out and make myself some coffee and watch something on TV.... though I have no idea what's on.... so chances are it will be an early night.

God bless you and keep you through out the night ( well my night) and give you a great day tomorrow.... which will probably be when you're asleep.... gets complicated doesn't it.
    Laughing Diane Likens, Gina Stevenson, Marg Shurtliff - thanks for this funny post

Post Thanks / Like

I've been spending lots of late nights lately trying to get unpacking done. I am so exhausted from this.
    Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. 1 John 4:18a

Become an organ donor ~ donatelife.net ~ www.organdonor.gov
    Thanks Gina Stevenson - "thanks" for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Unger View Post
    I've been spending lots of late nights lately trying to get unpacking done. I am so exhausted from this.
    How is this "Good, Clean, Fun?" Sounds like work to me.
    Laughing Gina Stevenson - thanks for this funny post

Host Fun & Prayer forums Gina Stevenson's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David Troxler View Post
    How is this "Good, Clean, Fun?" Sounds like work to me.
    'Cause the never-ending thread just happens to be in the Fun forum? And have to admit this thread is sort of like work, which can be "never-ending," as well.

Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one. ~ Stella Adler
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Palatino Linotype]It takes a great deal of maturity to accept that trying to eliminate all risk eliminates life. ~ Susan Lapin ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

+ Reply to Thread