Here's a helpful "time saving" hint I recently received about how to clean a toilet bowl.
The following advice does not necessarily reflect the views of the writer of this post and should be considered in the light of the wider welfare of all animals in mind.
1. Lift both the lid and the seat of the toilet bowl and ensure that there is clear access to and all doors are open to the back yard.
2. Pour one third of a cup of pet shampoo into the bowl
3. Gently pick up the cat and scratch it under its chin while moving to the bathroom
4. In one fast fluid movement, deposit cat into toilet bowl and slam down the lid.
5. Sit on lid.
6. The cat will self agitate quite vigorously and generate a large amount of cleansing foam.
7. Ignore cat noises as it is believed that they actually enjoy this process.
8. Either flush toilet four or five times using economy flush button or twice using full flush button. (This provides power wash and rinse)
9. Place yourself onto a standing position, lift lid and keep clear.
10. Cat will auto eject from the bowl, and streak outside to self dry in the sunshine and fresh air using the shake cycle.
11. Both the cat and the toilet will be sparkling clean.
(Submitted by the "Working Dog's Union" of Toowoomba.