There has been talk about organising a 2nd NazNet Conference. With M11 approaching and looking at my schedule, that would probably be in 2012. But more importantly, I'd like to know if people feel it would be worth organising a sequel to our first conference. I think the format (not so much a "sit down and listen" concept but more a "let's work on this together and see what we can come up with" idea) did add something specific to the usual format of conferences that are out there. Do you agree? And what would be a relevant topic that is worthwhile to explore?
So in short, some practical questions:
1. Should there be a 2nd NazNet Conference?
2. Should we maintain the format?
3. What would be a good topic?
4. Would you want to attend?
5. Would you want to help organise it?