+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Introducing my new grandpuppy -- ha ha

Host Photography Forum Dana Grant's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like

Introducing my new grandpuppy -- ha ha

His name is DUKE, and he is a 3-month-old German Shepherd Dog (GSD). You gotta love his ears!!!

I put him on this table thinking it would be next to impossible to capture a good picture of him!! But he posed as if he knew what we wanted!!

He is adorable, and Ebony & Duke have become fast friends -- so far.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0398-sm.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	3600
    Thanks Hans Deventer, Marg Shurtliff, Gina Stevenson - "thanks" for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Introducing my new grandpuppy -- ha ha

Adorable!
    My niece, who will be graduating with a D.V.M. next month from U. Missouri Vet School, has had German Shepherd dogs for many years. I get to take care of them whenever the family is out of town. Amazing how such creatures can be such a mixture of viciousness and marshmallow-like affection! When I pull into Lisa's drive, their "kill-you" barking and attack mode turns instantly into whimpering love when they see it is my car.

BILL
    Thanks Dana Grant, Gina Stevenson - "thanks" for this post

Post Thanks / Like

One of our pastors on the district is from Germany. He calls himself a German Shepherd. His ears look normal though
    Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you're being told. Obedience is doing what you're told, regardless of what is right.

Host Fun & Prayer forums Gina Stevenson's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like

Awwwwww ....
    Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one. ~ Stella Adler
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    It takes a great deal of maturity to accept that trying to eliminate all risk eliminates life. ~ Susan Lapin ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    His anger lasts only a moment, but His favor lasts a lifetime! Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning. Psalm 30:5 (NLT)

+ Reply to Thread