+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deputation Speakers

Post Thanks / Like

Deputation Speakers

This thread is a place to post missionary speakers who you would like to recommend to others for speaking engagements in local churches and or NMI conventions.
    My Friends Call Me Stew!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Deputation Speakers

We have had the Rev. Phil Patalano family twice; once for a Faith Promise weekend and once for deputation. They do an excellent job. Phil and his wife have two boys, both passionate Christians.

NazNet Host

Post Thanks / Like

Both Bob McCroskey and Howard Culbertson are outstanding FP/Missionary Speakers. Both have great experience in Missions and are very creative and interesting!

Post Thanks / Like

Bob Prescott.
    Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. 1 John 4:18a

Become an organ donor ~ donatelife.net ~ www.organdonor.gov
    Thanks John Reilly - "thanks" for this post

Post Thanks / Like

We had Bob Prescott a few years ago for faith promise weekend. He did an excellent job. He gave the best explanation of WEF I have ever heard.
    Thanks Susan Unger - "thanks" for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Just had Bob and Rosa McCroskey at our Missionary Convention, outstanding. Can she ever romp across a piano keyboard.

Post Thanks / Like

I really enjoyed David and Sylvia Potter, Howard Culbertson and Fletcher Tink. All are fabulous in their own way.

Post Thanks / Like

I have had good success as a missions speaker, though my ability to do so is somewhat limited because I am a full time pastor.

I love doing mission services and I try to develop a different perspective to share with your people. I am willing to offer my services to anyone who has trouble scheduling another speaker. My District President, and District Superintendent are good references if you are interested. I don't think I have ever failed to meet a goal in a faith promise emphasis. When I first "retired", my wish was to stay busy as a mission speaker, but I'm not good at working the phones or trying to "sell" myself as a speaker. I do believe in Nazarene missions and believe it's the greatest of our success stories.

Host Book, Movie & CE forums Ryan Scott's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like

Peter and Leanne Clarke just did our faith promise weekend. Peter was a classmate of mine at ENC - he is now an associate pastor in Birdsboro, PA. The couple spent 2.5 years as volunteer missionaries in Thailand. They did absolutely the best missions presentation I've ever seen for us on Saturday night. Diverse and engaging for nearly an hour - and most everyone would have sat there for an hour more.

Very impressed, even with my already high expectations.
    ...just my $.02.
    Thanks Mike Schutz, Jeremy D. Scott - "thanks" for this post

Post Thanks / Like

We had fellow Naznetter Glenn Messer and his wife Edra for our faith promise convention this weekend. Glenn tells some great stories of life on the mission fields and the struggles they and others went through.
    Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. 1 John 4:18a

Become an organ donor ~ donatelife.net ~ www.organdonor.gov

Post Thanks / Like

I went to a service with Jessica Morris the last time she was on home assignment and it was an excellent service!

+ Reply to Thread