This spring I did a job which resulted in a windfall profit. I felt compelled to put some of the profit into my camp meeting ministry, and it seemed that the thing needed most was a set of new speakers.
So off to research speakers and prices and eventually I bought them from Gary Creely, the price was better than I could find elsewhere, he knows what he is talking about and they came quickly. Thanks Gary!!
Of course new speakers need new cases. My first look around revealed cases that didn't seem to fit the methodology I had in mind for moving these things around and it looked like I was going to end up with a bunch of mis matched cases. Not the way I like to do things.
Then I found a couple of places that sold supplies and even found some training videos on youtube that showed how easy it is to make your own cases. Since I build houses for a living, I figured these should be a walk in the park.
Well not really. After cutting all the pieces, fitting all of the extrusions together and drilling and installing over 2000 rivets. I can say it wasn't a walk in the park, more like walking a couple of miles in waist deep snow! But they are done and ready for their maiden voyage this weekend. So I thought I would post them here to show Gary what I've done with his stuff!
Here are the cases lined up and ready to go.
The top cases hold the monitors and the boards for stacking.
Bottom case hold the subs and some cord storage.
Then the Subs set on top of the upper cases, with the stacking board on top.