Here are some astounding statistics that perhaps reflect how silly we as humans can be:
1. On average 3 people die each year testing whether a 9 volt battery is charged by placing their tongue on the terminals
2. On average 58 people are injured each year by using sharp knives as screw drivers
3. On average 18 people receive serious burns each yearwhile trying on a new jumper (pullover) with a lit cigarette in their mouths
4. Over the last two years 543 people were admitted to casualty after openning bottles of beer with either their teeth or their eye sockets.
Only in Australia do:
1. people order double cheese burgers, large chips and a diet coke
2. banks leave both doors open, have no guards and yet chain the pens to the counter.
3. leave cars woth thousands of dollars in the drive way while storing "junk" in the garage.